For many women, whose beauty nature has spared, the important questions are: how to make lips plump and seductive, what is the name of hyaluronic acid lip augmentation, how safe is this procedure? A number of questions can be continued indefinitely, but it is better not to puzzle over them, but to go to a beautician and find out how it is possible to correct the defects of nature and make your lips plump and seductive, with beautifully outlined contours. So, let's find out what this procedure is and what awaits us: a positive result or many disappointments.
What is hyaluronic acid?
For a long time, lip augmentation with hyaluronic acid was nothing new to anyone and women go to the salon with no particular fears to return home beautiful and seductive. What is this mysterious substance capable of making a cherished dream come true?
Hyaluronic acid is a special substance that provides hydration to the cells of the epidermis, while it is responsible for tissue regeneration. It is produced in the body only for a few decades, after which it significantly reduces its activity. The results are not only skin fading, but lips as well.
Modern cosmetology has come forward and offers injections to correct the shape of the lips, during which this necessary substance is injected into the tissues. Lip augmentation injections are completely safe, because only liquid is injected during the procedure, which is so lacking in the body.
It remains to find out what these procedures are called. There are only two:
- biorevitalization (introduction of pure hyaluronic acid);
- lipofilling (special solutions are introduced in which hyaluronic acid is only an additional component).
Each of the techniques has its pros and cons, which should be clarified immediately, so that later you will not regret either the money spent or the hopelessly lost beauty.
How the injection works
With the help of hyaluronic acid, the enlargement of thin lips occurs in a few minutes, how and how does it happen? There is nothing complicated or supernatural here, only fresh portions of the element so necessary to hydrate the tissues are introduced into the tissues that have exhausted the natural reserve of the substance.
How to do it, do lip augmentation for a long time or for a short time, is it possible to simultaneously fill the tissues with vitamins? There are also exact answers here - despite how the augmentation will occur, the methods used during the procedure can only provide a short-term effect - over time, the fluid introduced into the cells will be produced and new manipulations will be required. This can be done the only way - with the help of injections. If the beautician does not find contraindications, you can choose special fillers for the introduction - they allow you to enrich the tissues with all the components necessary for hydration and freshness.
Does lip augmentation hurt?
Often women are worried about another problem - how lip augmentation is performed, whether it hurts during the procedure. Despite the fact that anesthetics are used to relieve pain, it is better not to ask for good painkillers either, so as not to waste money - as some women say, each injection feels great and does not bring a pleasant experience.
Of course, if the only way out is lip augmentation with hyaluronic acid, you can hold out for the sake of beauty. It is not necessary to tune in to unbearable pain - it is quite possible that anesthesia with lip augmentation does not work only on women with sensitive epithelium, otherwise few will dare to undergo this procedure. You can also have a little patience, because only under the influence of hyaluronic acid, the lips acquire an extraordinary contour, there are no other options.
How to prepare for lip augmentation with hyaluronic acid?
Do you need preparation, how to prepare for the increase? Regardless of what awaits us: a very thin lip augmentation or a simple adjustment, no prior preparation is required.
The only requirement is not to take drugs that can stop blood clotting. It is also better to refuse alcohol a day or two before the manipulations.
You can live a normal life, eat your favorite dishes and not follow the regimen. All that will require the lip augmentation procedure is the introduction of painkillers, and this is done already in the beauty salon before the same manipulations.
How is lip augmentation done with hyaluronic acid?
Regardless of the method chosen, lip augmentation with hyaluronic acid is performed almost the same way. Hopefully, it will take less than an hour, including waiting for anesthesia.
Step-by-step procedure of lip augmentation with hyaluronic acid:
- A special anesthetic composition is injected into the gum (the duration of its effect is about half an hour).
- An injection is carried out strictly in the center of the lips (the substance will be distributed independently on the tissues).
- The remaining composition is introduced gradually and no lumps or seals should form.
- The beautician performs a light massage.
- The last stage is a cold compress, which partially relieves pain and discomfort.
Here, the procedure is over, you can safely go home. The chosen injection method for lip correction does not require rehabilitation, but the cosmetologist must first tell in detail what can be done in the near future and what is better to refrain.
Are there any side effects after the augmentation? In the photo you can see the consequences of the procedure - there is nothing wrong with it. Lip correction is not only fast, but also effective, without unpleasant excesses.
Even if the beautician exaggerates and increases the shape of the lips too much, you will not have to expect consequences with an unpleasant finish: the substance will be evenly distributed on the tissues that really need it in a few hours. In the photo - the mouth before and after the manipulations, it is clearly noticeable that everything is smooth and beautiful. In one case, complications may appear after lip augmentation with hyaluronic acid, if the woman immediately begins to use cosmetics that contain aggressive ingredients. The results are easy to predict - an infection can enter the tissue.
In fairness, it should be said that rarely, but it happens: the lips are slightly deformed. This usually happens due to the fault of the cosmetologist, who mistakenly introduced the composition into the tissues. It's too early to panic here - the flaws will quickly disappear.
What shouldn't be done after lip augmentation?
What to do after the introduction of hyaluron into the labial tissue, restoration, rehabilitation are also important questions for many women. There are some useful recommendations that will not reduce the effectiveness of the procedure.
- drinking too hot tea or coffee;
- use decorative cosmetics for 3-6 days;
- visit to the solarium;
- baths, hot baths, saunas;
- to smoke;
- hot food.
Advice!For those who have undergone lip augmentation, hormones are also not recommended, so it's best not to plan on taking hormone medications for the next few days. The last caveat concerns kisses - cosmetologists warn that it is better to refrain from them.
Lip care recommendations after the procedure
After the procedure with hyaluronic acid, there are practically no tips, recommendations and rules, with the exception of some requirements. Which ones are they?
Injections can trigger the development of herpes, especially in women who regularly suffer from this disease. In order not to spoil only the newly acquired beauty, you can drink a course of antiviral drugs for several days before the procedure and a week after it.
After the augmentation, the necessary and even recommended cosmetic procedure by specialists at home will be the use of a mask, which will only complement the effect of hyaluronic acid. You can prepare the composition yourself, from improvised products. It is not necessary to use the mixture often, once a week will be enough.
- Mash a quarter of the peeled banana into the mashed potatoes.
- Heat 20 ml of milk.
- Mix the ingredients (you should get a thick gruel).
- Distribute the composition on the lips.
- Remove the mass after a quarter of an hour.
- It is imperative to apply baby cream with a cotton swab and remove residues after absorption.
The tool will not only increase the effect of the procedure, but also protect the tissue of the lips from external harmful influences and give a beautiful shade.
Almond oil mask:
- Boil 30 ml of oil.
- Pour 10 g into the boiling liquid. dry chamomile.
- Boil the mixture for 5 minutes.
- Cool, strain through two layers of gauze.
- Apply the product within 2-3 weeks of enlargement by rubbing it into the tissues of the lips with a cotton swab.
Important!The first days after the increase, there may be a slight swelling, so the use of masks is simply necessary: useful formulations will help to quickly remove a bad defect.
Pros and cons of lip augmentation with hyaluronic acid
Before spending money on an expensive procedure, you should find out all the pros and cons of lip augmentation with hyaluronic acid and weigh the pros and cons.
Let's start with the merits:
- the procedure is completely safe and does not cause absolutely any reactions in the body;
- the effect can be noticed immediately, it is not necessary to wait several weeks, as after some manipulations;
- scars, ugly scars, allergic manifestations are completely absent;
- it is possible to correct the shape of the lips, if the increase did not lead to the desired results - it is enough for this to introduce a special substance that breaks down hyaluronic acid cells.
Do not forget about the main advantage - the lips acquire a beautiful shape, look sexy and seductive.
It would seem that after such a list of advantages can be attributed to the disadvantages? Oddly enough, but there was a place for shortcomings. These include:
- pain (there are many factors that provoke painful sensations - incorrect administration of anesthesia, inexperience of the master, very sensitive skin);
- the need to regularly repeat manipulations (at least once a year);
- the herpes virus can activate and settle on the lips for a long time.
The duration of the effect can also be attributed to disadvantages, because after the first increase in just 3-5 weeks, you will have to go to the beautician again. Only after that you can move on to more rare procedures.
Moisturizing lips with hyaluronic acid without injections
If you do not need to correct the deficiencies and all you need is to moisturize the lips with hyaluronic acid without augmentation, you can do without painful and, what can we hide the truth, frightening injections. Only half an hour - and you can go home and admire your appearance in the mirror, not forgetting to demonstrate the results of the procedure to the surrounding men. Hydration and rejuvenation for the volume of the lips are also important: the shape of this female pride immediately acquires the seduction and freshness of youth.
The procedure takes place in this order:
- A special preparation is applied to the lips with a thick and even layer; contains concentrated hyaluronic acid as an active element.
- Using mesotherapy (a method that allows different compounds to be sent deep into the tissue without injections), the agent is sent to the required depth.
- The preparation used for the procedure not only moisturizes, but also enriches the cells with useful substances, restoring the structure and making the lip color brighter.
A single treatment is enough to achieve surprising results: expressive contours and natural lip gloss. It's too early to rejoice - it will take up to ten procedures for the effect to last only six months. Despite this, many women prefer this particular method of defect correction and hydration, because there are completely no painful sensations or discomfort.
Even the most useful means cannot completely replace salon manipulations, and lip correction is just one of the many procedures for which you will have to go to a beautician. Do not forget that all the best should be in moderation - and even the introduction of hyaluronic acid should not become a habit, otherwise you can get something terrifying instead of a beautiful mouth shape, and it is unlikely that it will be possible to correct the results of such experiments.