Beautiful lips are every woman's dream, this is her business card. This is why many women use a variety of lip augmentation techniques. Which is better and safer to use?
Many people dream of full lips. Even if nature has not assigned the desired volume, the situation can be corrected by the methods of modern cosmetology. It is not necessary to lie down under the surgeon's knife, as there is a safer alternative - contour plastic with fillers.
The essence of the procedure is the injection of special preparations that fill the voids between the cells and thereby add volume or correct aesthetic imperfections (asymmetry, low corners). There are many different lip augmentation techniques. We will talk about this in more detail later.
Which lip augmentation technique should you choose?
The choice of technique depends on the problem to be corrected and the individual characteristics of the patient.
The most popular are:
- Bow Lipsis a revolutionary technique that not only adds volume, but also improves shape. Lips become like flakes, a clear outline appears, asymmetry and other imperfections are eliminated. At the same time, naturalness is preserved. Lip augmentation with this technique will help to correct any shape, even one that cannot be corrected by other methods.
- Bolus- widens the lips, adds a slight swelling to them, emphasizes natural beauty. The drug is injected with a fine needle at an angle of 40-45 degrees.
- Parisian- allows you to get lips. Mainly the upper lip is corrected. The filler is injected along the entire perimeter in a linear or transversal way. If necessary, the lower lip is also treated.
- Fan-shaped: the layout of the filling channels resembles a fan. It helps to plump the lips, it is used to recreate volume in the corners of the mouth.
- Mona Lisa: the filler is injected along the contour, with a small offset from the edge. The technique allows you to lift the corners of the mouth, therefore it is recommended for age-related changes.
Which drug is best for lip enlargement?
All fillers are divided into biodegradable and non-biodegradable. The first group consists of preparations based on hyaluronic acid (HA), which are well accepted by the body for their complete biocompatibility. HA is a natural component of our body, so it does not cause allergies and complications.
Lip enlargement is achieved due to its ability to accumulate moisture in the cells. The main advantage of correction with biodegradable fillers is reversibility: after a while, the HA is dissolved and excreted from the body.
Non-biodegradable drugs are prohibited in many countries, due to the presence of synthetic components in the composition: pharmacryl, silicone. These fillers often have side effects and can only be removed surgically.
Who should have a lip augmentation?
The procedure is suitable for those with thin lips who dream of adding volume. With its help, you can also improve the shape of the lips, make their contour more distinct, raise the lowered corners, eliminate asymmetry and other cosmetic imperfections. Fillers based on hyaluronic acid moisturize well, so the lips after augmentation look more well-groomed and the skin near the mouth appears rejuvenated.
Who Shouldn't Lip Enhancement There are a number of restrictions on lip reshaping. Correction is not carried out during pregnancy and lactation, with epilepsy, autoimmune, oncological, chronic diseases in the acute stage. It is also contraindicated in case of a tendency to form keloid scars, increased body temperature, blood diseases, the presence of non-biodegradable injection implants in the correction area.
Is the lip augmentation permanent?
Lip contouring with biodegradable fillers is a reversible procedure. The effect of administering drugs with hyaluronic acid lasts up to 1. 5 years. The duration depends on the properties of the drug and the individual characteristics of the patient. Over time, the filler dissolves and is excreted from the body on its own.
How much does it cost to enlarge lips with hyaluronic acid?
The price of the procedure depends on the technique and preparation. The cosmetologist selects them individually, taking into account the current shape of the lips, the desired result and the characteristics of the client. The cost of filler correction is much less than surgery. In addition, the technique is safer, causes no complications, and does not require long-term rehabilitation.